Frequently Asked Questions
Here at Display Mania International we try to make your experience as pleasurable and memorable as possible. To further enhance your perception of our brand we are providing you with FAQs around branding and display units that may answer some questions. We will be building on this FAQ page as time goes by.
1. Contact one of our sales reps to get a formal quote and the templates for the artwork to be done on – We require print ready (hi-resolution) artwork from you, will all text converted to paths (outlined) . – If not, there is an artwork fee of R350 per hour. Check with your sales person what the artwork fee would be for your order based on out in-house artwork services – If it is a simple layout with only a logo, please send us the hi-resolution logo (vector format where possible) – If you have not ordered from us before, we will require that you fill in a customer information form for invoicing purposes
2. Once we get the above form back from you, we can process your order and our accounts department will send you a proforma invoice
3. We require 50% deposit before we can start with artwork proofing (if relevant to your order) and printing/manufacturing
4. You will receive your artwork proof within 24 hours of artwork AND payment received
5. Once artwork is signed off, lead time is normally 3-5 working days for smaller orders and 5-7 days for bigger orders (always check this with your sales rep first before placing order)
6. The sales rep will communicate a collection/delivery date to you once artwork has been approved 7. We will require the balance of payment on your invoice prior or upon collection/delivery.
- We require print ready (hi-resolution) artwork from you, with all text
converted to paths (outlined).
- If not, there is an artwork fee of R450 ex VAT per hour. Check with your salesperson
what the artwork fee would be for your order.
- If it is a simple layout
with only a logo, please send us the hi-resolution logo (vector format where
- We require 50% deposit before we can start with artwork proofing (if
relevant to your order) and printing/manufacturing.
- You will receive your artwork proof within 24 hours of artwork AND
- Once artwork is signed off,
lead time is normally 3-5 working days for smaller orders and 5-7 days for
bigger orders (always check this with your sales rep first before placing
We offer 25mm flat or half-round, 28mm, 32mm flat or half-round, 40mm
single-sided and 40mm double-sided. The millimetre is the width of the actual
front-on view of the frame. Flat means the clip is flat when viewing from the
side, half-round means the clip has a half-round finish when viewing from the
side. Find out more about our Snapit Snap Frames.
We can do custom size frames on all profile options, just contact your
sales rep to get a custom price worked out. Note that there are size
restrictions on overlay and correx,so if your size exceeds 1250 x 2500mm, your
frame will not have correx and overlay.
Yes, we most certainly can. Just send the logo to your sales rep and a
price for branding will be added to your snapper frame quote.
This is the most popular colour in the industry, but if you want a
different colour, we can do it for you. We can powder coat or get it anodised
in a different colour (for example gold). This will be at an extra cost
(and lead time is a bit longer), so just contact your sales rep to get all the
information and pricing.
Yes, we can powder coat fabric frames as. To get more specific
information please contact your sales rep for pricing. Find out more about our Fabric Frames.
Overlays are the clear plastic covers that go on top of a snapper frame,
which will cover and protect the poster inside the snapper frame.
Yes, we can manufacture custom size lightboxes to your requirements. For
particulars, pricing and confirmation that work can be done, please contact
your sales rep for a custom quote. Find out more about our LED Lightboxes.
Most businesses, especially big corporates, like FNB and Coca-Cola, have specific colours in their logos which is stipulated in their Corporate Identities. It is important that you provide us with your or your client’s Pantone colour, for us to match the colour as best possible. Although we do not print Pantone colours (as our print process is digital), we convert Pantone colours to CMYK before printing. Read more on the importance of branding in the marketplace.
CMYK is a form of colour coding. Each letter stands for a colour of the inks digital printers use. C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow, and K = Black. Your image or artwork will be printed using a mix of these colours, and CMYK breakdowns are supplied on our electronic proofs as well.
Our gazebo fabric is coated and 240gsm on our Premium range, and on our Delux range it is 150gsm. GSM refers to grammage and essentially means thickness of the fabric. Find out more about our rang of Gazebos.
Yes, we can do new prints (reskinning) for you. Just ensure you give all details of your existing hardware to your sales rep and drop off your hardware for us to ensure a 100% fit.
We deliver nationwide and can most certainly deliver to you. To get more information on delivery related information, please contact your sales rep for pricing.