Display Mania’s new PPE range – Face Masks
Until someone finishes this weird adventure type game that we’re currently living in and we can resume somewhat of a normal trajectory, we as a world, a nation, a business and as individuals are making the most of the process and restrictions currently in place. While these restrictions are extremely necessary to #FlattenTheCurve, the need for preventative measures are desperately increasing and with few businesses able to bring these products to life, Display Mania took the leap into creating what we can.
We’re proud to announce not only the approval as a registered essential service supplier and but also our range of PPE products which include face masks!
We’ve all heard the term ‘Prevention is better than cure’ and a face mask is a great but unfortunately not a definite preventative measure therefore be sure to still follow the below-mentioned precautions:
- Abide by the lockdown guides and #StayHome,
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds,
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow,
- Don’t touch your face,
- Keep a safe distance from others,
- Should you start feeling flu-like symptoms, stay at home and call your doctor or the RSA COVID-19 hotline number.
Our masks were carefully and meticulously designed to include the following features:
- Soft triple-layered, tightly woven but breathable fabric.
- Water repellent.
- 100% locally made.
- Washable & reusable.
- Self-tie straps to allow for the best fit and maximum comfort.
- Branded/printed options have been high-temperature heat-treated during the printing process.
Please follow the below guideline in regards to safely using your Display Mania face mask:
- While we’re taking every precaution during the manufacturing and delivery process, please wash your mask before use.
- Wash your hands before putting your mask on or taking it off.
- Avoid touching your mask once it is on.
- Wash your mask before every use.
- Don’t share masks with others.
- Don’t use bleach, especially on branded/printed masks.
Due to health, safety and sanitary reasons we cannot under any circumstances accept any returns or exchanges, the sale is final.
Due to the lockdown, courier times may vary, we will do our best to get your masks to you as quickly as possible. As we are following strict precautions, our factory will not be open for collections.
Disclaimer: Our masks are non-surgical masks and are only intended as a preventative aid.
THANK YOU, to all the medical professionals and essential services personal for the risk and effort you take every day!
Look after yourselves and those around you.